Gregory Lendino Esq.
Gregory graduated from Brooklyn College in 2010 with a B.S. in Political Science and Touro Law School in 2013 for his J.D. He focuses his practice in Real Estate, Estate Planning, Guardianships, Litigation and Family Law.
- Touro College Jacob D. Fuchsberg Law Center, Central Islip, New York
- J.D. - 2013
- Brooklyn College, Brooklyn, New York
- B.S. - 2010
- Major: Political Science
- New York, 2013
- Real Estate
- Family Law
- Estate Planning
- New York State Bar Association, Member, Present
- Catholic Lawyers Guild of Brooklyn, Member, Present
- Columbian Lawyers Association of Brooklyn, Member, Present
Current Employment Position