Protecting Your Ideas. Setting You Up For Success.
Application, Licensing And Infringement Matters For Your Intellectual Property
At Codispoti & Associates, we leverage our extensive experience in intellectual property to your benefit in securing and protecting your copyright and trademark interests.
Our intellectual property practice includes:
- Copyright and trademark registration for creative work, marks and designs in a variety of fields and across the spectrum of industries
- Trademark registration, maintenance and protection, including the searches necessary and completing your application in federal and state trademark offices
- Copyright enforcement, including infringement litigation, works under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) and help with international enforcement efforts
- Trademark enforcement, from cease and desist letters to aggressively protecting your interests in court
- Licensing of intellectual property where the owner gives permission to a third party to use the intellectual property rights, in whole or in part, in exchange for a fee or royalty for a specific period of time
- Infringement litigation to prosecute or defend a claim that a protected intellectual property right has been violated
While we are well-versed in intellectual property matters, we are not registered patent attorneys. However, we work with outside counsel composed of registered patent attorneys to meet copyright needs. With more than 30 years in intellectual property registration and enforcement, Bruno Codispoti has built a network of skilled intellectual property lawyers who can handle any intellectual property matter. Because we consider ourselves as part of your team, we will always attempt to get you to your goal as efficiently and cost-effectively as possible while protecting your legal rights and ideas.
As Aggressive In Court As We Are Knowledgeable About Intellectual Property
While we have helped countless individuals and businesses obtain copyrights and trademarks, Codispoti & Associates is an aggressive litigation law firm. Our attorneys are as comfortable and skilled in the courtroom as they are at the negotiating table and in drafting and review services.
What that means for our clients is that we can help them throughout their intellectual property matters. We can ensure your copyright or trademark is registered correctly. We can license intellectual property and exploit its full potential and value. If a third party does use your copyrighted or trademarked material without permission, we have the resources and experience to file a lawsuit on your behalf and obtain a fair result, whether by settlement or judgment and its enforcement.
Schedule Your Consultation Today
To determine the next steps regarding your intellectual property registration or enforcement, call our Manhattan office at 212-962-6525. Alternatively, you can reach us online here. We represent clients throughout New York City and Rockland, and Westchester, Nassau and Suffolk counties.